Tiffany D. Thompson is in her third year as a NAWBO-Indianapolis board member. Tiffany is an Indiana native who grew up in Indianapolis and attended Warren Central High School; she is a graduate of Indiana University Bloomington with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and obtained a Master of Business Administration from University of Phoenix online.
Tiffany is very passionate and dedicated to her profession and that makes her an industry standout. She has played a vital role in placing many exceptional candidates at great companies, earning her a reputation as one the top recruiters in the city. Tiffany joined DaMar Staffing in 2007, as an executive recruiter. In 2010, Tiffany jumped at the opportunity to purchase DaMar Staffing. She continues to build on the DaMar legacy of personalized attention and excellent customer service.
DaMar Staffing Solutions of Indianapolis is a full service, contingency based recruitment firm, focused on administrative and professional staffing for all industries. With over 20 years of experience, DaMar Staffing has built a reputation for providing quality service, top-notch professionals and flexible recruiting solutions for Indiana companies.
Specialties: Seasoned Administrative Professionals, Specialized Candidate Searches, Customized Assessment and Testing, Personalized One-On-One Service
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Indianapolis Chapter Member, 2011 – present
- Dress for Success Indianapolis, Resource Committee Member, 2011 – present; Board Member, 2015 – present
- American Staffing Association (ASA), Member, 2011 – present Honors and Awards Avatar of the Year
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Indianapolis Chapter, 2013 Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Minority/Women’s Business Enterprise (MWBE)
- City of Indianapolis Minority/Women’s Business Enterprise (MWBE)
- State of Indiana Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA), 8(a)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)