Lisa Purichia is in her fifth year as a NAWBO-Indianapolis board member and currently serves as President-Elect. As partner and director of entrepreneurial services and employee benefit plan services, Lisa brings significant financial experience and business leadership to Sponsel CPA Group. In her role, she works directly with business owners and executives to provide consulting and entrepreneurial services. She partners with her clients to develop and implement financial and business strategies, models and processes that enable them to become more scalable, efficient, productive and profitable. She also specializes in establishing new business entities, facilitating consolidations and serving as an outsourced CFO.
Sponsel CPA Group is one of the top 25 (According to the Indianapolis Business Journal’s 2011 “Book of Lists”) Indianapolis accounting and CPA firms, the Sponsel CPA Group team consists of experienced business advisors, financial planners, certified public accountants, forensic accountants, bookkeepers, HR professionals and IT experts.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Indianapolis Chapter
- Board Member, 2013-present
- Member, 2012-present
- Greater Speedway Area Chamber of Commerce
- Speedway Kiwanis Club
- Indiana Sports Corp President’s Council
- Governing Body of ATHENAPowerlink
- Mid American Pancreatic Disease Foundation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Indiana CPA Society