Jessica Nickloy is in her seventh year as a NAWBO-Indianapolis board member and currently serves as President. As an engineer by trade, Jessica graduated from Purdue University and is owner of etica group. She directly manages construction observation projects, daily business operations and assists with marketing efforts. She works closely with clients, architects and engineers, in addition to sub and prime contractors to ensure the timely delivery of projects and to develop and maintain business relationships.
Etica Group is a professional consulting firm that provides architectural, engineering, building envelope consulting and construction observation services. The firm boasts a dedicated group of professionals with significant hands-on experience in each business unit. Combining the staff talents – and utilizing professional relationships – Etica Group functions as a full-service design firm to serve corporate, institutional, public sector and private sector clients in the Midwestern United States.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Indianapolis Chapter
- Board Member, 2013-present
- Member, 2008-present
- Indiana Water Environment Association (IWEA)
- Associate Member American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Purdue University Supplier Diversity Advocacy Council
- Women’s/Minority Business Enterprise (W/MBE), City of Indianapolis
- Women’s/Minority/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (W/M/DBE), State of Indiana