Jennifer Ping is in her fifth year as a NAWBO-Indianapolis board member and currently serves as Vice President. Jennifer is a life-long resident of Indiana and a graduate of Purdue University. Ping is a principal of Bose Public Affairs Group and managing director of procurement. Ping brings several years of experience in government relations to the firm and focuses her practice on legislative and executive branch lobbying, state and local procurement, political consulting, grassroots and grasstops consulting. She is also a principal in Bose Government Strategies, LLC (BGS) focusing on government regulatory consulting.
Bose Public Affairs is a comprehensive public affairs consulting firm dedicated to successfully navigating clients through the many pathways of political, legislative, regulatory, communications and media environments. The group provides clients substantive expertise in the long-term legislative and regulatory representation of businesses, trade associations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions and industry.
Areas of expertise include energy, transportation, tax, education, insurance, economic development, FDA, product safety, gaming and horseracing, congressional appropriations, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, sports and entertainment, homeland security, agriculture, technology, banking, environment, labor, and government contracts.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Indianapolis Chapter
- Board Member, 2013-present
- Member, 2010-present
- Keys to Work, LLC | Advisory Board
- Indianapolis Black Chamber of Commerce
- Central Indiana Cancer Support Community
- Government Affairs Society of Indiana
- Greater Indianapolis Republican Women’s Club
Honors and Awards
- 2009 and 2010, honoree of Indy’s Best and Brightest by Junior Achievement
- 2011 Purdue University Emerging Voices Award