M. Santiago Group is a career services and consulting company that offers boutique-level resume, cover letter and biography writing throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as nonprofit consulting.
Maria Santiago is a Certified Executive Resume Writer with extensive experience serving a variety of professionals throughout the U.S. and in international markets. She achieved the prestigious “Certified Executive Resume Master” distinction and is one of only a few professionals worldwide to have accomplished this. She delivers effective career advancement advice and creates innovative employment marketing tools including resumes, cover letters, biographies, reference pages, thank you notes and LinkedIn Profiles. In addition to creating career acceleration documents, she is a Philanthropic Leader and develops poverty alleviation programs, directs community engagement initiatives and executes large-scale fundraising events. Throughout her career, she has proven her ability to strategically plan, cast vision, manage cross-functional teams and develop inspirational social impact solutions.
Although she writes resumes for any industry, she frequently serves the following professionals:
- Human Resource Executives
- Information Technology Leaders
- Expats & Foreign Nationals
- Regional Sales Professionals
- Project & Program Managers
- Nonprofit Directors
- Chief Technology Officers
- Senior Healthcare Administrators
- Supply Chain Supervisors
- Corporate Finance Executives
Maria is a graduate of Indiana Wesleyan University with a B. S. in Management, is a certified resume writer, and a certified nonprofit consultant. Her professional accomplishments and academic achievements are complemented by her community engagement endeavors including:
- Founder & Executive Director – Chosen Ministries Corporation – A nonprofit organization focused on the economic empowerment of women through vocational scholarships and poverty alleviation programs.
- Board Member – Diversity Church Indy – A multicultural and community initiatives addressing food insecurity, addiction recovery, youth development, and global missions.
- Former Voting Member – Kaleo Indy – A grant making organization providing over $1 million in philanthropic funds since 2008.
She considers it an amazing opportunity to intertwine her writing skills with her mission for developing poverty alleviation strategies to marginalized women and is passionate about driving revenue towards new philanthropic initiatives that significantly impact struggling communities.
- Executive Resume Writing
- Career Coaching
- Nonprofit Consulting
WBE - Women Business Enterprise
MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
WBE-City(s): Indianapolis, IN
MBE-City(s): Indianapolis, IN
Keywords: resume writing, executive resumes, expat resumes, foreign nationals resumes, IT professional resumes, HR leader resumes, RFP resumes, CEO resumes, career coaching, bios