Diane S Brown
Archos Advisors helps leaders grow their organizations while building their team and helping them achieve their potential. We focus in three areas:
- creating high-performance cultures (developing high-performance coaches & managers, leveraging talent-CliftonStrengths certified, and measuring & creating employee engagement using Q-12);
- promoting growth (future readiness, leveraging builder talent to accelerate and activate new product/service ideas (BP-10 trained), and relationship-centric sales process and skills (SalesGame); and
- helping organizations realize value when a change or project's results and outcomes depend on individuals adopting and using a solution (Prosci-certified in change management).
As a Principal at Archos Advisors, Diane is experienced in helping organizations bring the best out of their teams, creating high-performance cultures, growing sales, perfecting client service, and being relied on for executive coaching. She is a Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner and certified as a Foresight Practitioner by the Institute for the Future.
For over 17 years, professional service organizations have relied on Diane as a trusted advisor for change management, business development, and future readiness. Diane becomes truly invested in the success of the teams and leaders she works with. Business leaders know they can call Diane for anything from resolving internal conflict, to advising on critical strategic decisions.
Diane loves all sports, but especially golf, and is an avid follower of the PGA tour. She roots for Butler whenever possible during the NCAA season. As a hobby, Diane explores the world of craft beers, and keeps tabs on the industry.
Prior to her current consulting role, Diane spent over twelve years with a regional accounting and consulting firm. Diane worked as an internal OD/HR consultant role, where she led strategic initiatives in Feedback, Coaching, Retention, Performance Development and Compensation, and Merger Integration, building her skills and commitment to human performance.
In addition to being a CPA (inactive), Diane is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and a SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- Change Management, Strengths
- Employee Engagement, Coaching
- High-Performance Managers, Selling Skills
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation
- Future Readiness, Consulting
- Training, Facilitation
Keywords: Change Management, Strengths, Employee Engagement, High-Performance Managers, Selling Skills, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Future-Readiness, Consulting, Coaching,Training, Facilitation,