The Startup Ladies is a membership organization that identifies, educates, connects, and increases investment in women entrepreneurs starting up and scaling businesses. We have chapters in Indianapolis, Terre Haute, and Bloomington Indiana.
- We identify new entrepreneurs by building relationships with key business leaders throughout the country committed to elevating women of every age and background while providing a safe space for entrepreneurs and investors to learn and connect.
- We educate first-time founders through "Startup Study Halls" and first-time funders through "Startup Investing 101" programming.
- We create community through our Meetups which allow attendees to connect with experienced executives and fellow budding entrepreneurs.
- We increase investment in women-owned companies by hosting pitch events, educating new investors, and making connections between founders and angel investors.
- Through our Mentall Wellness for Entrepreneurs program, we provide a deliberate way to talk about mental health in a professional setting. The goal of this program is to promote emotional, psychological and social well-being for entrepreneurs and investors.
*We believe that diversity is a competitive advantage. Anyone (men included) who has a passion for startups and investing is invited to become a member and participate in our programs and events. Learn more by visiting TheStartupLadies.org.
- Startup Investing
- Startup Fundraising
Keywords: startup, startups, investor, investors, tech