To nominate a NAWBO-Indy member for the Entrepreneur Scholarship, please fill out all questions on this page completely.
Entrepreneur Scholarship Application
The NAWBO-Indianapolis Entrepreneur Scholarship provides educational assistance and financial support to help busy women entrepreneurs continue their education, while simultaneously enhancing both personal and professional growth.
Open to women entrepreneurs who own or provide key leadership to businesses of all sizes and in every industry, the NAWBO–Indianapolis Entrepreneur Scholarship is awarded to break through traditional barriers encountered by women business owners. Through this program, participants may select educational programs that help them better manage their business, obtain access to new markets, or recognize and capitalize on opportunities for growth and expansion.
The scholarship may be used to attend NAWBO-Indy approved executive education programs and is restricted to tuition—travel is NOT included. Preference will be given to Indiana selected programs.
One scholarship will be awarded for up to $1,200 in educational assistance to be used in 2018.
NAWBO-Indianapolis maintains the right to change or waive designated criteria in certain events.
- Applications must be received no later than October 28. Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications must be submitted using this official form.
- Only one candidate per application.
- Biographical Background and all three Evaluation Questions must be answered.
- Print ready photo (300 dpi) must be submitted () with application.
- Must be a current and active NAWBO-Indianapolis member for at least two (2) years.
- Must be a woman business enterprise (WBE) (51% ownership and copy of certification required).
- Must have at least three (3) years experience in developing and successfully running a company.
- Employ or contract with at least three (3) full-time or equivalent employees.
- Maintain a minimum annual sales volume of $150,000.
All questions must be answered completely. Unless otherwise noted, please limit answers to 500 words or less. If more than 500 words, your submission may not be accepted.