Paula Finch, as attorney and owner of Paula Finch Law, LLC, has practiced corporate and real estate law for more than 16 years in both a law firm setting and as in-house counsel. She specializes in stock and asset transactions with privately held companies and has extensive hands-on experience drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and related transactional documents, business entity formation, financing, and commercial real estate leases and purchases.
Paula understands the business proposition inherent in legal work. As the first General Counsel for a growing manufacturing company, she handled the company’s business acquisitions directly as the client grew by greater than 900%. Understanding the needs of business owners, she provides excellent project management and cost controls. An entrepreneurial spirit led to her to form Paula Finch Law, LLC, a WBE-certified firm, in 2016. Her unique mixture of skills and experience enables her to efficiently and effectively serve her business clients.
- Stock and Asset Purchases and Sales
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Vendor Supply Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases & Leasing
- Business entity selection and formation
- Minority Supplier Certification
- Business Entity Compliance
- Succession Planning
- Counsel to seller in stock sale of IT consulting firm in Indiana
- Counsel to 50% partner in joint venture formation of new operating company and acquisition of assets for the manufacture of containerboard in California
- Counsel to purchaser in asset purchase of a mid-size trucking and logistics company in Wisconsin
- Counsel to newly formed multi-member LLC in the development of real estate for a commercial rail-served warehouse in Indiana
- Counsel to purchaser of international licensed apparel manufacturer with locations in Indiana and Guatemala
- Counsel to consortiums of corrugated packaging manufacturers in formation of new sheet manufacturing companies and construction and development of manufacturing facilities in Massachusetts, Missouri, California, Texas, and Indiana
- Provided guidance and oversight on general operational processes and good business practices to business owners and senior management
Since 2005 Paula has served Second Helpings, Inc. as a volunteer and a former Advisory Council Member, and she remains actively involved with its annual fundraising event, Corks and Forks. She regularly volunteers in the Washington Township public schools and was recently appointed to the Marion County Juvenile Detention Center Advisory Board. Paula is a member of WBENC, NAWBO, and Women-Owned Law.