Patricia Fields is in her first year as a NAWBO-Indianapolis board member. She is a 30-year Human Resources Executive, where she’s served companies of multiple industries and size. Her areas of expertise include: training, coaching, process improvement, employment law, benefits management, HR practice design and centralization and HR & Payroll technology systems. With certifications for the Extended DISC, Lean Six Sigma and Achieve Global learning facilitation, she has assisted many leaders in going to new heights in their leadership roles; and shifting teams to working collaboratively and cohesively. Additionally, she’s one of the co-founders of the Domestic Violence Network of Indianapolis, and served on their board for a few years, including that of Board President. She also spent nine years serving on the board of IndySHRM, and three years on the board for the Indiana State Council for SHRM in various positions. Holding college degrees in Business Management, and HR Development, she continues to evolve as a leader who is passionate about empowering women and leaders, bringing awareness and education to the workplace on family violence, and serving a large role in our healthcare industry.
KeyZones Training & HR Solutions focuses on key business needs to zone in on what’s needed most to elevate business results in all areas of human resources, training and leadership development. KeyZones’ brings proven results to process and practice improvements that increases staff retention, reduces employer practice liability risks, and improves business ROI.
KeyZones can serve as your on-call, or retained, HR Executive to assist you through various business challenges. This includes process and workflow redesign, policies and procedures enhancements, staffing, retention and recruiting, handling employee relations and employment law cases, and evaluating gaps in compliance areas. KeyZones brings a wide array of human resources services to maximize your human capital with new and proven solutions!
KeyZones also provides expertise in leadership development. We can customize training programs to fit your industry and your leaders’ needs for learning. And our individual coaching program using the Leadership Practice Inventory 360 Assessment, along with our skilled coaches, has transformed the mindset of many leaders from victim to vision getting instant results that are sustainable and proven to enhance business results.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- IndySHRM Indiana Chapter Associate Member since 2015 (Member 1989 – 2015) (Board Member Serving as Programs Director (1992-2001)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Associate Member since 2015 (Member 1989 – 2015) (Board Member for Indiana State Council Serving as At-Large Membership Director 1989-1991)
- NAWBO Member since 2015
- LeadingAge Indiana Associate Member since 2016 (Currently serving on Development Committee and Awards Committee)
- Indiana Healthcare Association (Associate Member 2015 – 2017)
- HOPE Association (Associate Member 2015 – 2017)
- Association of Training & Development (Member 2015 – 2017)
Certifications & Accomplishments
- Professional Human Resources Certification (PHR) from HRCI since 1992
- Extended DISC Certification (since 2005)
- Achieve Global Facilitator Certification (since 2004)
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt (since 2017)
- Event Planning Diploma (Ashworth College since 2016)
- Zarvos Transformational Leadership Facilitator (since 2011)
- Leadership Practices Inventory Coach & Facilitator (since 2015)
- A.S. Degree in Business Management
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources Development