French Lick Resort
Silver Corporate Partner
French Lick Resort, named America’s Best Historic Resort by Historic Hotels of America, features two grand hotels nestled in the Hoosier National Forest of southern Indiana.
French Lick Springs and West Baden Springs Hotels provide luxurious AAA Four-Diamond accommodations for guests seeking relaxation, romance, family time or excitement, or companies seeking top-notch meeting, retreat or conference options. There are 45 holes of golf, including the fully restored 1917-designed Donald Ross Course at French Lick Resort and the 18-hole Pete Dye Course at French Lick Resort, two world-class spas, Vegas-style gaming, stables for horseback riding, bowling alley and game room, 12 station sporting clays course, hiking trails, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness centers, indoor Sports Center featuring tennis, basketball, Pickleball and driving range, shopping, historical tours, group team building activities, activities for kids, thirteen dining options and a 165,000 square foot, newly expanded event center.
Recent Awards & Recognitions:
- Travel+Leisure 2017 Best Hotel in Every State – West Baden Springs Hotel
- Home of the 2017 LPGA Senior Championship
- 2017 US News & World Report’s Top Indiana Hotels - #1 West Baden & #4 French Lick
- USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice Award – Best Historic Resort 2015
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Certificate of Excellence 2011- 2015
- 2015 USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice - #9 Best U.S. Casino
- Host of the 2013 - 2016 Legends Championship
- Home of the 2015 Senior PGA Championship
- Historic Hotels of America
Link to our most recent newsletter: https://www.ifoldsflip.com/t/137816-the-destination
Products & Services :