Founder & Chief Performance Officer
Ownership : 100%%
7399 N. Shadeland Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46250-1979
Member Since: 10/01/2011
Thresette is the Founder and Chief Performance Officer of Performance 3, LLC (P3), a leadership and professional development firm. P3's team members are experts at helping leaders remove barriers to build high performance. While P3 primarily serves C-level leaders in small business, nonprofit and higher education, we have helped leaders in multiple industries achieve performance they thought was impossible.
• Success in diverse global companies with up to 10,000 employees and over $13 billion in revenue
• A history of developing engaging, sustainable solutions to create high performance teams
• Invention of IDS Performance Coaching®, registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
* Certified John Maxwell Team Coach, Speaker and Trainer
An active leader in her community, Thresette serves on the board of directors for NAWBO Indianapolis, and as Membership Committee co-chair; Co-chair for the Great Lakes Central Indiana WBE Forum; and on the Presidents Council for Leadership Indianapolis Civic Leadership Summit.
Thresette received her Masters in Business Administration from Indiana Wesleyan University and her Bachelor of Business Administration from Wichita State University. She is also an Adjunct Professor for the Indiana Wesleyan University DeVoe School of Business.
- Professional Development
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Keynote Speaker
- Training & Facilitation (Conferences, Masterminds, Meetings, Retreats, Workshops)
WOSB - Woman-Owned Small Business SBA
WBENC - Women's Business Enterprise National Council
NAICS: 611430, 541612, 611699
UNSPSC: 80101511, 80110000
Keywords: high performance, professional development, leadership development, executive coaching, leadership coaching, keynote speaker, training, facilitation, workshop facilitation, retreat facilitation, mastermind facilitation, HR, human resources, DISC, 360 Facilitator, leadership assessments, improvement