The goal of NAWBO-Indianapolis is to motivate, inspire, and inform its members and to assist them in introducing their products and services to the public and private business sector. Members realize the benefits of networking with local and national members, educational opportunities, public policy representation and local, national, and international affiliations.
After joining NAWBO, your name and business information will be posted not only on the Indianapolis website, but on the national NAWBO website for people to search for various products and services. The benefits are endless!
Items of Note
- The Board of the National Association of Women Business Owners establishes member classes.
- Members must join both the national organization and a local chapter. If there is a chapter within 45 miles of your home or business location, you must become a member of that chapter. If there is not a chapter in your area, you can join NAWBO as aVirtual member.
A NAWBO membership is recorded in the name of the individual, not the organization.
There is currently no category available for company/organizations. If you are interested in benefits that will apply to all associates in your company, please consider becoming a corporate partner.
- A new member's join date is the first day of the month NAWBO National receives payment.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable and subject to change. A member may submit a written resignation to rescind her membership, but no portion of dues will be refunded.
- Members must subscribe to the mission and vision of NAWBO.
Click here to complete the